Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emotional Clutter

I've been feeling a little down lately so for this weeks reading, i felt like using a Emotional clutter spread that was used in a COS a few weeks ago. It's a five card spread that helps with finding out about issues that may be affecting your life. The reading was a kind of confusing for me as most of the cards turned up reversed.
1.)What kind of emotional clutter have i accumulated?
2.)How is it affecting me?
3.)How is it affecting my relationships with others?
4.)What steps can i take to remove this clutter?
5.)What can i do to avoid accumulating clutter in the future?
***************
1.)Six of pentacles
From this card, i think the clutter it may be referring to is my need to try and help who i can that mabye now is the time to focus on aspects of my own life, on the other hand it could be pointing to my being to dependant on others, or taking to much interest in material things. I think the balancing of this card plays a big role as things are a bit jumbled at the moment.
2.)The Sun(rx)
The Sun to me is a very positive card whether upright or reversed, and i think it emphasises the fact well that things are'nt as bad as they seem. The events in my life have all come from good intentions and try to do the right thing, so i agree with this card in saying that the energy needed may take a little longer to refresh.
3.)Princess of cups(rx)
The way in which this princess is holding her chalice suggests to me that things she values in life really mean alot to her and she dose'nt want to let them go, or let anything come between them. Because the card is reversed is my case the only thing i can think of is that my current clutter is preventing me from making new connections and putting a strain on my current ones, as because the princess is now reversed, it's harder for her to hold on to that cup.
4.)Ace of Wands(rx)
My initial instincts told tell me that this card needs to be turned upright. The bright sun in this card i think represents coming into the light and laying things out in the open. The passion to carry on is there but i think with the ace reversed, it is advising to not take on anything new at this stage. I feel with this card i need to gain the positive power of the Ace upright.
5.)Four of pentacles(rx)This is the second time the Four has been the final card of my reading, and once again im pretty confused as to its meaning in this position. What i get is the card is saying i should be more open with who i help in telling them how i can handle things. This card is very confusing so ill just stop there lol.
Overall i think this reading shows how issues in my life need to be taken care of and how they are at this time. It will take me awhile i think to understand it clearly.

1 comment:

sapienza said...

Hi there, interesting reading. So, the last card is about how you can avoid accumulating emotional clutter in the past, and your card was the four of pentacles reversed. Normally the four of pentacles can mean we are holding on to things too tightly, especially material things. I wonder if, because it is reveresed, the message for you is that you need to hold onto things a little tighter. Perhaps you are giving too much of yourself, or your energy away. Maybe it's time to start keeping some of it for yourself. Store about energy or time to devote to your own emotional state maybe. Not sure if this helps or not. Best wishes :)